• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cant believe how much weight i have lost in 6 days

marie2013

So i started my pre op diet 6 days ago and i can honestly say it has not been that bad at all. The first 2 days was the worst but i'm finding it easy which i'm really glad of. I am very happy with what i have lost so far i weighed 20st 1lb at the start of the diet and now only 6 days in im weighing 19st 3lb . I have 3weeks of my diet left but i do feel im going to get board very soon. I am having 4 muller lights, 1 pint of milk , 2 borvil drinks and plenty of water . I do have a pot of sugar free jelly and a extra muller light if i feel i need it.

31st July- GP referral
10th August-First appointment at the Manor Hospital a number of things done on this day !!
.Talked with Dr khan and decided on a gastric sleeve
.Had Pre-op bloods taken.
.Booked in for a sleep apneoa test.
.Booked in to see dietitian.
.Referral for funding sent out.
.21st August- Barium Swallow - Test come back fine
.19th September- Group session (Dietitian)
.23rd October- Tested for sleep apneoa. - Confirmed i have sleep apneoa now on cpap machine
.9th November- Appointment with Dr Kendrick- He wants me to lose 3kg by next appointment
.18th January- Dr Kendrick- Got the go ahead and found out i have got the funding
.20th Feb- Pre-op with the nurse. urine sample,bloods,mrsa swobs and a chat about what medication i was on.
.26th Feb- 2nd Pre-op with Dr Yuossef confirmed my choice of op (GASTRIC SLEEVE) got given my pre-op diet start date and my op date OP DATE 10TH OF APRIL 31st July- GP referral
10th August-First appointment at the Manor Hospital a number of things done on this day !!
.Talked with Dr khan and decided on a gastric sleeve
.Had Pre-op bloods taken.
.Booked in for a sleep apneoa test.
.Booked in to see dietitian.
.Referral for funding sent out.
.21st August- Barium Swallow - Test come back fine
.19th September- Group session (Dietitian)
.23rd October- Tested for sleep apneoa. - Confirmed i have sleep apneoa now on cpap machine
.9th November- Appointment with Dr Kendrick- He wants me to lose 3kg by next appointment
.18th January- Dr Kendrick- Got the go ahead and found out i have got the funding
.20th Feb- Pre-op with the nurse. urine sample,bloods,mrsa swobs and a chat about what medication i was on.
.26th Feb- 2nd Pre-op with Dr Yuossef confirmed my choice of op (GASTRIC SLEEVE) got given my pre-op diet start date and my op date OP DATE 10TH OF APRIL

wow that's a good weight loss, good luck with your opp x

Hi. Wow what you say really encourages me, starting my diet on Monday. My hospital told me to only drink 1 pint of milk and 10 yoghurts instead, but apart from that we are having the same diet. Have to also do it for 4 weeks. Good luck, and glad it is so easy for you, hope it will be easy for me as well.

Hi. Wow what you say really encourages me, starting my diet on Monday. My hospital told me to only drink 1 pint of milk and 10 yoghurts instead, but apart from that we are having the same diet. Have to also do it for 4 weeks. Good luck, and glad it is so easy for you, hope it will be easy for me as well.

Milk and yogurt for 4 weeks??? Wow!!! Good luck to you!!!! The Greek yogurts are really good with lot's of flavors!!!! :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Yes, good thing I like it you're good and the milk, lol. I am Having the Greek yoghurt, but others too, as long as each pot only has around 60 cal, that's okay.

Aww Lottie, That sounds terrible. Keep it up though it will be all worth it in the long run x

that is fantastic!!!!!!! keep up the great work! start my pre op in a weeks time..... eeeeeeekkk

Hey good luck with your surgery. I was lucky with my pre op diet as for 6 weeks I had reduced carbs and high protein and unlimited veg/salads. Really worked for me. Keep up the good work xxx

Back