• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I had my Pre Op!!!!

Porpo

I have a date!!!

I went along to my appointment today, wasn't sure if it was a pre op apt or just an appointment.

It was a pre-op!!! Hurray!!!!!!!

So gave blood and had swabs done - this was not too bad at all - and got my questions answered and I'm feeling loads better now about everything. The best thing is I have a date.....

After waiting for 16 months and all the stresses I'm finally booked in.

All things being well with the bloods etc my operation will be on Saturday 10th October..... I have started the pre op diet (an hour ago) and am V-excited!!!!!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fantastic news Porpo. You must be thrilled.
All the best with the pre-op diet.

What pre-op diet are you using?

Last edited:
Yep not even 2 weeks, its a bit scary. Havent told my husband yet.

The diet they're suggesting looks like low cal and low fat. The dietician said that she rarely reccomends the milk diet. I did get told off though as Ive gained 3lbs since they last weighed me in April.

Am really chuffed to have a date... in two weeks time I'll be at home watching day time telly and recovering with a bit of luck... wooohoooo

Anyone got advice for how long to book off work?

xx

CONGRATULATIONS all the best for your opp
regards Steve

wow thats fab news ! 10th is only round the corner ! Congrats :D

yay brill news bet ya really excited i knw i will be wen i get my date.

All im hearing this week so far is i have my date so i think this is a gud week wouldnt you agree lv n hugs lin.x

wow - fantastic news. thats not long to wait at all! good luck with the pre op diet. xx

Not long now. The 10th is a great day... it is my wedding anniversary. You will be a loser very soon.

Not long to go - Congratulations and look forward to reading all about your weight loss journey. x

Ime so delighted for you, good luck on your pre-op diet you will do it with flying colours take care. Gail.x
I have a date!!!

I went along to my appointment today, wasn't sure if it was a pre op apt or just an appointment.

So gave blood and had swabs done - this was not too bad at all - and got my questions answered and I'm feeling loads better now about everything. The best thing is I have a date.....

All things being well with the bloods etc my operation will be on Saturday 10th October..... I have started the pre op diet (an hour ago) and am V-excited!!!!!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a date!!!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great news xx

Great news, congratulations xx

Thanks for all the messages!!! Am still really excited, thought it would have worn off and I'd start worrying but no I'm still grinning like a fool.

Told my husband that I got a date wooohoooo!!! He said "But our wedding anniversary is on the 12th" LOL!!!!! Apparently we were going to go out for dinner. This was his only concern!?!? Men eh!!

Gaelic Girl - I'm key hole. Have booked 2 weeks off work but I'm not telling them why. I dont want constant questioning.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back