• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

can't believe it only 3 days till my op!

CHUCKY

hi all
Just wanted to drop a line and say im so excited only 3 days to go:D till my op.

Waited so long and now it all seems sureal that i will be bypassed by friday (hopefully)
sorry for anyone waiting i dont mean to seem like i am gloating just so excited.

Good luck to everyone else on here whatever stage you are at!;)

Good luck to you, no need to apologise about being excited, I am getting bypass on saturday and I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Will be thinking of you xx

Good luck and have a speedy recovery. Don't forget to let us know as soon as you feel up to it. Please don't be sorry you are not gloating you have every right to be excited, its the start of a new you.

Good Luck!! :) Dont apologise about being excited!! xx

Good luck hun. Im just a couple of days behind you and should be bypassed on sunday. Look forward to reading your story when you are up to it xxx

Sending lots of best wishes your way,Good luck & a very speedy recovery

good luck julie and rose too i will be more than excited wen im having mine so theres no prob. i will be absolutly terified too but i still cant waite im like a kid wating for christmas lol .........kath x

Hey Chucky you gloat all you want...it usually is a long journey so you deserve a little gloat...lol

Good luck for your surgery and a super speedy recovery.

Look forward to hearing about it all when you are up to posting your journey.

(((hugs)))

You gloat as much as you like no one will think badly of you. Everyone has to go through some journey or another to the surgery date and its relief when it finally arrives. :)

Good luck and a speedy recovery to both you and Rose :D

Back