• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cant believe it =)

audra

well i had bypass on 21st nov and i cant believe how well i feel im drinking well over 2 litres of fluid a day im eating great have no problems have loads of energy ive had such a speedy recovery i cant believe it .... so happy =) xxx

That's a great recovery, well done on the drinking. That is usually the hardest bit so congrat's and keep it up :) x

So glad to hear that you're doing so well :)

oh wow awesome hun. Hope I do as great as you

well i had bypass on 21st nov and i cant believe how well i feel im drinking well over 2 litres of fluid a day im eating great have no problems have loads of energy ive had such a speedy recovery i cant believe it .... so happy =) xxx

Congrats Audra :)
It's a great journey..i'm nealry 6 months out and feel so good.
Good luck and keep up the good work...it's gonna get better from here on in trust me :D
Andy x

Doibg brill luvva, you definitely get over it quicker laporoscopally I went back to work after 2 weeks, nit tired at times I was but never looked back. keep up the good work and you will reap the greatest of rewards, xx

Back