• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

well hello lovely people.. long time no speak!

fatbutnot4long

hi yall how is everyone? i havent been on for a while.. ive been actually out doing things.. without the panic attacks :) i cant believe how much this has changed my life! im less that 2 stone of my goal now and i CAN NOT wait to have a healthy bmi! its been 9 months next week and ive lost a little over 10 stone :) im still gyming and walking loads and the only down side ive had is my hair falling out quite alot! but nothing i cant handle! my skin is ok.. my boobs will defo be booked in at some point this yr but everywhere else is minimal due to the exercise! who would have thought?! would love to hear how everyone is.. hope your all well :) xx

wow ten stone in 9 months. that's an amazing weight loss. Welcome back xxx

Brilliant news about your loss and only issues with boobs (loose skin i guess?) I definately think exercise before and after is gonna be necessary :)

Welcome back Kirsty, you are doing so well, what a brilliant weight loss :D Keep up the good work and dont be a stranger :D x

thanking you ladies.. how are you all doing updates please..

yep with my boobs its my skin.. the only problem area.. the first 6 weeks after they shrank from a g to a d ... they are horrid! ive been exercising everyday from 6 weeks and have none anywhere else so it defo helps :) x

HIa Kirsty, we've not 'met'. I'm Charis.
Nice to meet you.
Wow you have done so well, amazing. You must feel SO different.
Thanks for sharing that with us, it's a big encouragement.

well donewith the weight loss chick im really pleased for you, its lovely to see you back on the forum x

Hi Kirsty,
Great to 'meet' you...
What an amazing weight loss!
Much love,
Bev xxx

Welcome home Kirsty. Good to see you back, you are looking amazing btw..... xxx

Great to see you doing so well Kirsty! I'm 7lbs off goal at the mo should be there by xmas! Keep up the good work xxx

:)Well done on fab weight loss Kirsty-in such a short time -you look amazing-more photos please:)

Thankyou so much for the update about how good you feel too-
I have followed your journey & know it has not always been easy-
so its great to hear how much you're enjoying lifexxx

Hiya
Well done hun that is brilliant you are and have done so well.Nice to see you back again

Jo
xx

thank you ladies.. 2 the new members i havent spoken to before HELLO.. to the oldies.. updates please.. liz hows your band and news on a new one yet? julie how are you post op? is the loss good? poppet ive missed you! any news on you yet? rybens.. that bmi is coming down nicely! swit swoo you!!! lisa.. you look amazing lady!! youll be at goal before you know it! have i missed anyone? hows roch and steph? xx

Hi Kirsty,
Wow you have done brilliantly.
I am so pleased for you babe x

It is so good to see you again! Your weight loss is simply amazing.

Back