• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im on it

lurve2laugh

well ive just rang the hospital on the off chance to see if im on the waiting list and she said that i am should have op late augs early sept she asked me if i could go in last min and of cause i said yes she said super should here from us soon cant believe it only 4 months and i should be done it will fly by cant wait =)

That is brilliant news! :)

That's not long at all. If it were me I'd be starting my hospital bag already lol.
Congratulations hun
xx

i was thinking of the stuff to take today lol so i am like you think i will use my really good weekend bag that ive kept for a special occassion and i think this counts as a very special occassion dont you =)

Tina that's brilliant news :) Yes use your best weekend bag :) I'm so excited for you, hopefully next coffee meet up won't be too long and you may well have been done and dusted by then :) But i hope not cos i enjoyed the last one and don't want to wait months for the next one :)

Brill, Trev is chuffed for you and sends his best wishes also xxx

Excellent news x

Back