• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

can't change mood?

catkins

Hi, I don't seem to be able to change my mood even though people with fewer posts than me can? Sorry I know it's not exactly a top priority but I'm just a bit confused about this!!

Don't think "mood" is post linked. Click on mood and it should bring a drop down list - choose one and it should be there ....

If it doesn't work - Pierce should be along soon.

oh is it not..! is it that rep thing? Cos i have zero and I have no idea what that means! anyway.... yeh if i click on the drop down thing it just says "no mood" at the top and is blank below that :(

What is Rep Power:confused:

Reputation Points

Reputation are the green boxes that come up beside your name. The more green boxes the more reputation points that user has received.

How do you get Reputation Power?

you get one point for every 100 post you do. Also others can give you reputation points. When you have 100 points that then is equal to 1 reputation power. So the more points the more power.

What you can do with them?

If you like what a member has posted you can give them reputation and this then will help their reputation grow.

Some members now have rep power of 1 and others have rep power all the way up to 226 or more! Which means they can give 226 reputation points.

Also, grey/black box is shown by people who give reputation comments that elect not to show reputation, and/or have 0 reputation power.

You can give people reputation points by clicking the

reputation.gif
icon

it is at the bottom left hand corner under Avatar.

You can see the comments left for you in UserCP, but not the people who have left them for you.

This is how it usually works as explained by KD.:thankyou:

"If a person with a rep power of 10 approves one of your messages, it gives you 10 reputation points. If a newbie has no rep power and they approve your post, then you won't get any points from them (but it's kind of them anyway :) )

Your rep power depends on a number of things including how many posts you have made, how long you have been a member and how many reputation points you have.

The quickest way of upping your rep power, is to post loads and approve messages of people with high rep power, so that maybe they will reciprocate. In other words grovel :D

At the end of the day…it's just a bit of fun. Nothing to take too seriously.

Right....off to do some grovelling :D"

Can't find anything saying you shouldn't be able to change your "mood" - above is what rep power is about ....

You should be able to change it regardless.

My Mood: Change Mood

Change Mood should be linked.

When you click that a list should appear however it has issues in browsers like opera and safari.

Pierce

Damn safari! equal rights for macs!!

Back