• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can't post!!!!

MandyB2

CD Counsellor
Hi there, I've just tried to post on a couple of different threads and the page just says I'm not allowed. i've logged out and logged in again but no change.. any thoughts!!!!!
I'm having a bad forum day today as i can't post on DH either.. won't let me update my profile and won't let me post till it's updated!!!.. any thoughts on that would be appreciated too....

a very stressed and :confused:

Mandy xx

Hi Mandy,

I'm having trouble getting onto DH too. Every time I try to log in it won't let me, I've e-mailed DH 3 times and still no help from them!:confused:

Carolxxx

You should be able to post now mandy, i noticed you changed your email address? When you change it you have to validate it. I did it for you, so, you should definatly be able to post!!

Pierce

I havn't a clue what I am doing. I have just joined the site, looked up some recipes which are brilliant but I cant get the pictures. I am a complete loser with computers please help

Hi Pearce The post is from CJ entitled Recipes for foodpack,Muffin,crisps,fudge cake. Mine just shows little crosses where the picture should be. Do I need to download a programme or something. Thanks for help

Its an issue for me too, I cannot see the images either.

Could be an issue with iBlog, where the pictures are hosted.

Pierce

Back