• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banding Blues

tubbytutor

Hi everyone.

I am just wanted to ask my fellow banders about emotions.

I can't seem to get back my mojo since the operation. It was only 2 and a half weeks ago, I'm still on mushy food and am miserable.

It feels a bit like the baby blues, when you just can't kick start your self.

Is this just me, or has anyone else felt this? I haven't had any amazing weight loss to improve my mood, but I knew to not expect that until after my first fill.

Help me banded buddies.... Please

Aw, sorry to hear you feeling down BUT its all perfectly normal. Post op blues and a bit of mourning for our old glutonous ways will do to most of us xxx

Not a bander but that's how I describe the immediate post op stage - it's like bringing a new baby home.

Hey TT don't panic!! I've been miffed for weeks as my weight loss has been minimal however 1st fill on Sunday coming and my positivity head is back on , it's a massive deal we have just been thru so just consider how you'll be feeling in a months time when those pounds start melting away..... Look at all the inspirational Piccys and remember they are not photoshopped !!! Real deal !!!! Chin up poppet we'll show em .xxxx

Thanks everyone. Still feeling rubbish. I weighed myself today and lost a pound. I suppose it's in the right direction!!

Thanks everyone. Still feeling rubbish. I weighed myself today and lost a pound. I suppose it's in the right direction!!

Hey you, I know how you feel, lost a lot on the milk diet but now I just feel hungry and worried I will fail, its 2 weeks till I get a fill and I just feel a bit low too, I think we will pick up when we start to lose weight x

so sorry to hear you've been struggling, it's a big change but also anaesthetic and surgery can also have that effect, but you've lost a lb and I most definitely a move in he right direction, be gentle with yourself and reach out I you want to chat :)

Back