• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can't eat a thing today

slimmerkay

I had a little bit of readybrek for breakfast and it made me feel sick - had to lie down.

Had a milky coffee for lunch because I was stuck and couldn't get anthing then had about 30g of cottage cheese which was ok.

Tried cauliflower cheese mashed up for tea and it immediately got stuck so gave up after one forkful.

Waited till it went down then had soup and I couldn't have wanted anything less. I forced myself to eat three spoonfuls and gave up.

Will have another milky coffee later to get some goodness into me. But I feel like sh** and wanna cry and hide in bed :cry:

Go and hide Karen, dont try and push it, you do get days where you just dont want to eat.

Take it slowly and I hope you feel better soon, big hugs. xxxxxx

i had that with broccoli karen, when i was first allowed to try, the pain from getting it stuck no matter how much i chewed was horrible, its all trial and error i am afraid, somethings are going to be great for you, and others are going to be hell,
xxxx

Go and rest Karen. I'm not surprised with so much going on and moving house...

It's turmoil... let everyone else get on and you take good care... even milky coffee will help...

Sending love and hugs always xxx

I bet yr little tummy's in knots with everything you've got going on... no wonder it doesn't fancy any food either! Rest & keep yr fluids up. Hugs. xxx

I sat back in my rocking chair in the dining room with a cool drink to sip and instructed hubby and nephew what to pack and what not. Got three rooms done so well pleased. Other nephew, hubby and our eldest doing more tomorrow.

The only time I did a thing was to wrap my precious angels (one for each baby lost) - didn't trust them with anyone.

Keep strong Karen and take special care... xxx

Karen you will get days when you don't want to eat! (Although i don't get many, usually the odd mealtime i don't feel like much) Listen to your body, at your stage the fluids are the most important and although milk is a drink it is also a food for your body so if you can't eat have a milky coffee or a good ole glass of ice cold milk...

I would only worry if you had a few days of not being able to eat xx

i still get days like that now where i just dont want to eat anything, just go with the flow hun, and keep sipping, hugs x

Hi Karen, I too think the move is affecting you as we all know its on the top of the list for stressfull life events. Just make sure you sit and organise and dont do too much. If you are a doer like me its hard too sit back but just remember by hook or by crook the move will happen and sort itself out. You rest and keep focused on you let 'em do the donkey work, they seem to have everything under control. bless'em!

Keep your chin up - you are the priority right now and you are doing so well,

Big hug

Linski xxx

Back