• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

carols weekly weigh in

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
forgot to say lost 2 more lbs to day down to 13stone 6lbs looks like i will reach my goal of 12 stone only taken me 18 years and an op but hay as long as i get there in the end by the way does anyone else fell sick when they look at all the cream cakes in the shops just looking at all the sweet stuff makes me fill ill.good hay i think i would rather have an ice lollie . am only taking the iron tablets 1 every 3 days and can go to the tolit now on my own :worthy:

Brilliant Carol! Well done you xx

I don't feel sick when I look at the cream cakes but I do find I think how they played such a big part in my life where, now, they are not a part of my life any more.

What I can't get my head around is that the thought of eating chocolate hasn't even crossed my mind since I had the op... how weird is that eh ?

Wow Carol, i remember you worrying about getting past the 15 stone mark and look at you now heading towards the 12's :) :) :)

Way to go girl xx

Back