• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

CHANNEL 4 9PM

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
channel 4 9pm "The Hospital"

documentry series, This edition looks at the problem of obesity, visiting a facility where doctors are struggling to cope with youngters demanding gastric band operations on the nhs.

just thought some of you may be interested in watching it.

liz x

hubby just phoned me from work to tell me about this and when I checked sky it says its about teenage pregnancy? Channel 4 website says teenage pregnancy but they are advertising it on the radio as being about WLS for teenagers - very confused so going to SKY+ it anyway as it clashes with my beloved CSi

Last edited:
yea not sure if next week is about weight loss .. just said before gok that it was about teenage pregnancy ...

i have a feeling it may cover both... but, im often wrong lol

.x.

oh my tv guide says about bands, oh well i shall soon find out at 9 lol

Yep obese teens being referred to hospitals to lose weight, all will be revealed at 9 lol

Its about teenagers having babies just put it on and turned it straight off. Perhaps the obese one is next week

sorry guys my tv guide was WRONG its next week on bands. im off 2 watch shameless now one of me fav tv programmes ttfn x

liz x

just bumping this thread up guys the programme is deffo on tonight channel 4 @ 9pm :D:D:D

its starting now anyone who wants to watch it !!!!

Hi just watching it now - there`s also something on BBC1 tonight at 22.35pm about a 33stone 15 yr old. Not sure its about wls but may be a good watch x

Back