• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chapter 2!

mamma mia

Well 3 years ago I had a Bypass and have lost a massive 9 stone:). My final part of my journey is in 7 weeks time when I will have a tummy tuck and breadth uplift and enlargement!!! I am so excited but also nervous and would love to hear from any of you lovelies and your stories of what to expect can't wait eeeekkkkk

Wow! Well done! Can't help with question as only 1 week post op! Just wanted to congratulate you! Are you paying privately for this next step ?

Congratulation !!! I'm having my tummy tuck on Wednesday so I will let you know how it goes and what to expect :) x

Last edited:
Hi.
I had a tummy tuck and a bit of liposuction on my waste & thighs last November in Cyprus. It was cheaper & the surgeon an artistic genius. I'm so so happy with the result. I am lucky enough to have friends living out there to convalesce with. I am off to Egypt next week & have spent a fortune on new clothes to show off my lovely flat tummy & lump less thighs.
I stayed in the clinic for 2 nights post-op & after the first day I didn't need any analgesia as it was just sore rather than painful.
Good luck. I'm sure it'll all go well for you.
Crazy Lady

I'm excited and nervous at the same time and hope all goes well for you and keep me updated on how you are good luck, yes I am going private I saved and paid for my bypass I am going with The Hospital Group again xx

I'm great thanks, going to Dewsbury tomorrow for an appointment. Can't wait to lose more but glad I have no problems. Hope alls well x

Back