• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charring cross appt query

malazak

Hi all

I had an appointment at charring cross in january this was my first appt after initial meeting thing.
The doctor asked me to lose 9kg in 4 weeks and i declined orlistat and managed 8 kilos in the 4 weeks which was good.
I was back on the 26 feb for my check and was given a 3rd date of 26th march for another check.

Now i have recieved a letter to go to the bariatric surgery clinic on the 22nd march.

Any ideas what this could be for Endoscopy??? meeting with surgeon?? perhaps i just am not sure how this procedure works and in what order things come.

I am up for a gastric sleeve BTW

Have you seen the psychiatrist and dietitian yet? My third appointment at Charing Cross was when I saw the surgeon and was told that I was on the waiting list. I actually got the call a few days later to ask if I wanted my op in less than a fortnight.

I was 'sleeved' on 27th February. Charing Cross are excellent. You will be in good hands xx

Well done on losing the weight!
My third appt at CX was to see the surgeon, if you want answers I'd call and find out, I did. I had my op under 2 weeks from seeing the surgeon.
Best Wishes
Bunny x

Hi

thanks for the replys

I have seen the doctor and phyciatrist on the january visit and the clinical nurse in feb.

I assume this must be the surgeon then the nurse told me they need to de a sleep thing and throat scope wotnot as standard so i wonder if this will happen soon..

oooooh it all exciting

Back