• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

NEWBIE HAVING A PANIC MOMENT

BUNNYRIOJA

[url=http://tickers.wlsur
:cry:I don't get it, I have been waiting since May to get my referral sorted out, i wanted to go to St Richard's Chichester but the NHS waiting list will be closed for the rest of this year according to my PCT, so had to choose another option, I chose Charring Cross, just got my appt for Sept 24th & now I am panicing, is this normal??? I think not I have thought so hard about getting this done I can't believe the initial panic that has set in. OHH sorry! Hi to everyonethis is my first post:cry:

Welcome to Mini's and it is perfectly normal to feel anxious...you will experience a whole range of emotions between now and the actual op - luckily the majority of folk on here have been through the same and can offer you the wisdom of their journey.

It's a roller coaster ride so hang on tight :D

It's natural, don't worry, we're here to help :flirt2:

And hello :D

Being nervous is totally normal - take a list of questions to ask with you so you don't forget. This is a step on a very important journey, would be surprised if you weren't anxious. Sure you will be fine. Good luck.

hi hun dont worry from what i have fel and can see its normal ive been like this to i was nervous about my assesment next week but im ok now but i bet on the day i will be nervous again lol and i defo knw i will be nervous on day of op knwin me i will prob be cryin the wuss i am lol just keep comin on here and talkin to peeps you will be ok lin.x oh welcome by the way im new to.x

Dont worry, nerves are fine. Ive bearly slept this week because i had an appointment today and it turns out...i had nothing to worry about.

You will be fine m'dear.

:) xxxxxx

Thanks all, it's good to know it's normal, seems kind of crazy wishing for something then when you get it, major panic sets in. I guess it will be a rollercoaster pinkylin I think we're in for a hell of a ride:)x

yep hun so do i but ya knw what it WILL be worth it in the end wont it?

Hi and welcome, congrats on getting ur app date. Dont worry we are all anxious in the beginning its very normal xx

hi welcome ive just got my date and im bricking it but oh so very excited as well dont know wat ill be like on day but cant waight good luck.............kath x

Good luck with your appointment - it very normal to be worried so just go with flow & do what has to be done :) :) it'll soon all be over & your wonder what all the worring was about......!

hi and welcome
its natural to be worried,youll be fine. i let mr slater go through everything and then asked how long till i know if ill get the op i felt like a right twit. xx

Hi Bunny
Welcome to minis as everyone has said it's one hell of a rollercoaster ride but we all help each other on here so you have come to the right place. It is a really good idea to write things down as through nerves and excitement you do tend to forget. Good luck with your appointment x

Back