• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

chat room

LancsLass2

Hi all, I visit this forum every few days and a while back I noticed the chat room was back and went on it for a few days and chatted to a few people. I`ve been on now and again recently and been in the chat room and no one`s ever there. Is there a reason for this - can people detect when I`m going in and make a sharp exit lol??? Only joking, was just wondering y no one uses it anymore??? Am i entering the right chat room???

i think a certain time is needed for people to go in as everyone keeps missing each other.

shall we set a time to meet up and chat what time of day is best for you guys ?

day time or evening ? evening better for me but if members can get an agreeable time it be good as the more in chat room the better

i was going in there but since the weeknd ive mainly been sleeping lol...set a time as has been sugested we said 9.30 before didnt we?

9.30 suits me wanda

ok see u tomoz night at 9.30pm all welcome

sorry i wasnt here at 9.30, i shall try and be there next time.

sorry !

liz

I'm new to this whole site, but finding my way around. I've visited the chatroom a few times, but never seen anyone there either! Will try 9.30 tomorrow too. x

yappity yap lol :D

AnyONE alive at this hour its stupid oclocks here in geordie land ,IN ant n dec world lol

WEY AYE MAN

oh bollix, sorry girls i missed the chat again :copon:

i got distracted watching jades funeral on living tv.

sorry AGAIN

liz x

the brides maids did a 2 part tribute for her part 1 was good, part 2 was her funeral at the end, i watched jades funeral live on sky news it was a very sad day. :cry:

Back