• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Totally broken (not 'wls' related)

Morning Farzu - hope things are still going well and that you and your husband are good.

Sending more of my hugs with fairy dust for you both to keep you safe and happy xx

Thanks Liz, I have already started searching for a new place. I also spoke to the landlord and he doesn't want us to leave as we keep his house shiny clean :) . When i said i have already checked and found out that the rent in my area for a double room is no more than 80-100 pounds and can get a lot bigger room, He said he will reduce the rent to £400pm, which is totally affordable for us. I said i will think about it as moving to a new place is a big trouble as i have already moved 9 times in last 4 years. So, its going quite well now and hope it keeps going like this.

I've been following this thread and have had the utmost sympathy for you Farzu, so I'm very happy for you that things are starting to work out. Big hugs to you and your man. xx

That is simply wonderful news! I am so happy for you.

yep good luck farzu's hubby for his 1st day back at work, i hope it goes well for him x

Thanks ladies, Yes we are doing well today and getting ready for the long 2/3 hours travel as there is tube strike. I have an appointment with the dietetic today at 11 am, which i have to go alone. anyone knows what happens there? or what i need to take with me? i got this app from the fertility clinic, should i tell them about the surgery?

Morning Farzu - glad to hear your both ok. Yes tell them about the surgery you have nothing to hid so you just tell them. Hope the day isn't too long due to the tube strike -when you get back have a rest and some me time with your hubby.

Sending hugs with fairy dust that everything goes good for your appointment xx

Hi Topsy, yes it was a long day as all the busses are full and i was a bit late for the appointment with the dietitian. I told everything about my diabetes and GP's referral for wls but the dietitian said its very risky and people have so many side effects later etc. now my husband started going against the surgery. :(

It's only because he is worried about you - i would be worried if he didn't feel that way. My husband has said nothing about my op just that if it's what i want then it's fine. But he doesn't fool me deep down i know he has reservations and worries about me but when he sees me slimmer and healthy then i think all his worries will disappear.

Just keep telling him about Nic, Shel, HC and Paul and see how fantastic they look and their healthy lives now. He loves you Farzu and just wants to keep you safe.

Sending hugs with fairy dust xx

thanks topsy, i told him and also gave him some articles which i gathered from internet. As i am too lazy to do house work, he thinks that if i get the surgery done i will be more lazy and disable to do anything else. I told him that its not that easy to loose all that fat in2/3 years as i want to have a baby before i'm 30. he said ok lets see what the surgeon advices on the appointment date. The dietitian fully convinced him that there will be side effects and its too dangerous.

Back