• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

chat room

they will repeat it dont worry ! She was a very special person and did not deserve to be taken from this earth at such a young age.:(
she had everything to live 4.

Very very sad I it really got me thinking about my children and the though of not seeing them grow up. ONe of the many reasons I am having this done is for a healthier life. I am lucky I can do something about my health. She couldn't.

your so very right ! and i congratulate you on that positive step foward you have chosen to take in your life, i wish you good luck in your journey.

liz x

Thank you that really does mean a lot. God I just don't feel a freak on here. Everyone understands and nobody judges. Shame it is not like that in real life,

everyone on here is here as we all lived being the obese person, we all know how each other feel with the negativaties real life can bring from being an over weight person, this is the best site, its fabb !!
its a good place to be as we all understand 100% the feelings each other has.

liz x

its nearly 9.30, anyone up for the chat room tonight or not ?

yeah, shall we go in and see who else wants come and join in ?

we now have 4 ppl in chatroom anyone else wanna come in 4 a chat ?

come join us its getting quite busy now ! chat rooms fab !

thanx to everyone that came to the chat room tonight, its been really supportive, i hope we can use this facility more in the future.

liz xx

Hey Liz I know I was only there a few minutes but OMG you lot are so fast and I needed that ciggie bad lol. Thankyou for invitng us all on there though it really is a nice way for us to get together and I know I will get used to it eventually lol xx Gaynor xx

its 10.05pm, amyone want to join us in the chat room right now ? feel free to come n have a natter !

liz x

come chat its lovely in :D

everyones welcome !

any more takers ??????come in if ya wanna lol

its late any one up 4 a night owl chat ?

Back