• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chelsfield Hospital - Orpington

Sungirl

Hiya, is anyone going for their op at the Chelsfield Hospital on 11th Aug? x

Sent from my HTC One X using WLSurgery

Hiya, I'm pretty new to all this, I've only just been referred and hope to hear back next week...

I saw your post and thought I'd reply- my husband is the head chef at Chelsfield bmi and he also does the follow up meetings for the healthy eating plans/menu ideas for post op bariatric patients!

I hope your op went well, I'm hoping I will be lucky enough to get NHS funding soon :) x

bex j88 said:
Hiya, I'm pretty new to all this, I've only just been referred and hope to hear back next week...

I saw your post and thought I'd reply- my husband is the head chef at Chelsfield bmi and he also does the follow up meetings for the healthy eating plans/menu ideas for post op bariatric patients!

I hope your op went well, I'm hoping I will be lucky enough to get NHS funding soon :) x

I came out of Chelsfield today. I actually paid for my privately so any follow ups are done by the weight loss surgery group. Great hospital, all the staff were fantastic. Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using WLSurgery

Back