• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

support group in orpington !!

deeby

Hiya
I have found out that Chelsfield hosp in Orpington have a support group meeting ::O the next one is on
Fri 12th Nov 6-8pm although this hospital is for private patients i have e-mailed the support group leader and she has said that im welcome to attend so if any other locals fancy it i thought it would be nice for us to meet up there !
XXX Dawn

Well done Dawn, that's brilliant ! I shall certainly try and go - it's always bugged me that Farnborough don't have a support group :mad: Look forward to seeing you there !

How's your day been ?

hiya rose, not a bad day :) getting really fed up with soup but filling some of my day with making loads of the stuff lol,

ive just realized that my appt with hosp is two weeks today but most of the meds they gave me only last for another week :S so do they want me to stop with them or should i go to my docs for repeats ??,
havent lost 1 pound in last four days and feeling dissapointed, silly i know but cant help myself ! i expected to be losing so much already lol, maybe im not having enough, i know im definately not having enough water, i didnt used to have very much to drink before the op and i keep forgetting to now ..... ooops !!
xxx dawn

hiya rose, not a bad day :) getting really fed up with soup but filling some of my day with making loads of the stuff lol,

ive just realized that my appt with hosp is two weeks today but most of the meds they gave me only last for another week :S so do they want me to stop with them or should i go to my docs for repeats ??,
havent lost 1 pound in last four days and feeling dissapointed, silly i know but cant help myself ! i expected to be losing so much already lol, maybe im not having enough, i know im definately not having enough water, i didnt used to have very much to drink before the op and i keep forgetting to now ..... ooops !!
xxx dawn

Yes, you need to go to your GP for a repeat prescription. The hospital will have sent a letter with details of all the meds they have prescribed and how long you need to take them for.

Don't worry about not losing weight yet... it takes a couple of weeks after the op for your body to adjust. I didn't really lose anything until the second week then I dropped 10 pounds ! :eek:

I'm like you, I never really drunk much before the op and still don't drink enough... :eek:

I know what you mean about getting fed up of soup ! Have a look here for some more ideas:
www.bariatriccookery.com You can also have thin yoghurts, SF jelly, thin custard (Sainsburys do an own brand low-fat NAS custard powder)

Take care xx

Yes, you need to go to your GP for a repeat prescription. The hospital will have sent a letter with details of all the meds they have prescribed and how long you need to take them for.

Don't worry about not losing weight yet... it takes a couple of weeks after the op for your body to adjust. I didn't really lose anything until the second week then I dropped 10 pounds ! :eek:

I'm like you, I never really drunk much before the op and still don't drink enough... :eek:

I know what you mean about getting fed up of soup ! Have a look here for some more ideas:
www.bariatriccookery.com You can also have thin yoghurts, SF jelly, thin custard (Sainsburys do an own brand low-fat NAS custard powder)

Take care xx
Thanks rose i will defo make an appt with my gp :D
I have got the return to slender cook book and ive made the red lentil soup ( very nice) and one of the smoothies and also the berry sorbet stuff, it was nice but was more like an ice lolly really, my mum suggested making it with a low fat yoghurt to make it a bit more creamy, i may try that !! :D
xxx

Back