• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chichester Timeline

*mcd*

Hi Everyone - I'm looking for people who know a little about how long it takes to get seen at Chichester.
I have completed my food diary and sent back to them about 2 maybe 3 weeks ago. I have not heard anything back. Should I phone them and check that they have my diary, the first letter said if they did not receive it, then they would discharge me back to GP.
Hate waiting and checking the post everyday.

Nothing yet ? I phoned them to check they had my food diary -my letter said that if they didnt receive it they would discharge back to Gp - I was scared it got lost in post!! but no they received it on the 6th August. I just have to wait for apppintment...... hate this waiting game.
How bout you? Any news??

Nope I'm in the same boat as you.. Still waiting! Also checked and they have mine too - but was told it's quite a wait for the next appt. :-/

When i went through this process, i sent my questionnaire back in june, and had my appointment in october. So don't worry, it really takes some time. I would say expect a 3 to 4 month wait until your mdt, and then another 3 to 4 for surgery. I know its seems like ages, but this is a long process, and it gives you time to get into the right headspace.

Already had a year to get into the head space :( hope it's not still another 8 months! Blimey! :-o

2 years does seem to be quite normal length from start to finish. Mine certainly was. With hindsight, i truly think it's a good thing.

I have my appointment for day at chichester. Its november 7th. Finally feel like im moving forward.
Any news Birdie01??

I have my appointment for day at chichester. Its november 7th. Finally feel like im moving forward. Any news Birdie01??

Hi yes! Finally also got my appointment confirmed mine is the 28th November! So happy to finally have the next appointment in sight! :)

Hi yes! Finally also got my appointment confirmed mine is the 28th November! So happy to finally have the next appointment in sight! :)

I have my 1st appointment for Royal Bournemouth Hospital on the 7th Nov I cannot wait glad to hear you ladies have got your appointments through!

Back