• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

choice ?

joffy01582

was everyone given the choice of ops or were you recommended one ?

being on insulin it was suggested that it was between the sleeve or the by pass.......i asked the surgeon which would be the better one for me and his answer was which do you want but he did say that the bypass has been around longer so has more feedback

atb jonathan

are you a little bit pleased lol i want to hear all about it ,cos im 2 weeks after you! think we are having the same op to ,good luck,,,,x

are you a little bit pleased lol i want to hear all about it ,cos im 2 weeks after you! think we are having the same op to ,good luck,,,,x

I am pleased, but I am also nervous, I didnt expect a date that quick, and I had prepared myself for a date in August/Sept, so now, I have a lot of planning and organising to do in little time lol

i've got a bit longer to wait august 30th leastways i get to have my summer holidays and august bank holiday before mine

mind you i'd be happy with a cancellation right now

Yeah I was meant to be going to the seaside for a long weekend on the 1st July, can't see that happening now, but its just a small price to pay.

Heres to a slimmer future for us all.

i know,they called yesterday with mine ,6th july ,but ive had my stuff ready for weeks,cant wait to get shot of this gallbladder ,lol ,counting days ,,,,

Back