• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Choosing Hospital for first appointment?

Pleased to meet you caroline and the best of luck to you for your surgery and after.
Hi Brett, Your surgery will be here before you know it!
Well a bit of positive news myself, I know its a while a way yet but I have my 1st consultaion on the 11th June yippee! Only 9 weeks and 2 days:D I am so nervous though.
My Dr this morning said while Im waiting for this appointment it would do no harm to try one of the weight loss pills, he did not give this to me before due to my mobility and getting to the loo on time if needs be! (sorry) although he does'nt think it will help me really but he said it will be better for me to show I have tried. I can't have the other weight loss pill has it interacts with my other meds.
The reason I am so nervous is as soon as the look at my history of medications they may not give me a chance and also people say I carry my weight well due to my height. I know my BMI is not one of the highest but to me I am feeling restrictive due to my creeping weight and added mobility problems and pain.
I dread the summer because one of the side effects of morphine is excessive sweating and I think my weight now adding to this .
I have a fan constantly by my chair, ceiling fan on at night which my husband hates as it drys his eyes out (he has eye probs so cannot afford to have dry eyes too)
Anyway for now take care.
Hugs xxx

Back