• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas 2010

Karlos

Some pictures from the day

Attachments

• Me and Alfie.jpg
    Me and Alfie.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 301
  • Me and Harvey Joe.jpg
    Me and Harvey Joe.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 248
  • Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 245
  • Three guys no ideas.jpg
    Three guys no ideas.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 249
  • Val and I two.jpg
    Val and I two.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 247
Yet more

Attachments

• Val and I.jpg
    Val and I.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 194
  • We Three Kings.jpg
    We Three Kings.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 207
  • P1000814.jpg
    P1000814.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 222
Lovely photos Carlos, but was that your dinner.????

Karlos i can always count on you for some festive eye candy! You all look gorgeous, here's wishing you and the rest of the clan a happy New Year xx

It was honey though most of it went in the bin :sigh: I cooked for everyone and had one bite of everything after I'd eaten the Turkey of course :D

Lovely lovely pics! xxx

Beautiful pics Karl, you all look so well and I could just eat your delicious looking Christmas Dinner!

I'll get around to posting a few too in the next few days.

Looks like you had a fabulous time... and hoping there was plenty of mistletoe around.. I always have plenty of that in my home...

Hope we'll be seeing you in Llandudno for a meal (or buffet) possibly the last weekend of July in 2011?

Love and hugs Karl and see you at our next meeting in any event... I'm storing up my hugs!

Love to you and yours xxx :)

It looks like you had a good time, hope you did and you have a good new year x x

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us Karl. It looks like you had a fab time. Hope you have a great 2011.

love and hugs

Rebirthxx

Great pics Karlos!I love it when the family post piccys.Bet you would of woofed that whole plate before wls!Maz x

Reactions: Bev
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too - very nice piccies. I must admit looked at the plate of food and thought 'surely not!!!' . .

You are looking great and gf is pretty stunning!!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too - very nice piccies. I must admit looked at the plate of food and thought 'surely not!!!' . .

That is exactly what I thought, lol! I think I managed about 5 mouthfulls of my Xmas dinner...!!!!

Thanks for sharing these Karlos.. you look fantastic! Looks like you all had a lovely time on the day too.

An inspiration

fabulous pictures darling :D ....

is that your wofe?.. the blonde bombshell?... she s very fine to :D xx

LOL Kelly on she hasn't been daft enough to marry me yet though we have been together for a while. She is chuffin gorgeous though you're right xxx

Great pics Karl. Your dinner looked very similar to mine and I have to admit to eating about half of mine. Happy new year to you and yours.

Back