• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some Before and Now Pictures

karl thank you for posting the photo's . i have decided to use you as a inspiration to me , as i'm over 400lb nd when i'm feeling down or thinking i've made the wrong decision i will look at your pictures for the inspiration to gee me up

THANK YOU

all I can say is WOW!!!! what an inspiration u are

karl thank you for posting the photo's . i have decided to use you as a inspiration to me , as i'm over 400lb nd when i'm feeling down or thinking i've made the wrong decision i will look at your pictures for the inspiration to gee me up

THANK YOU

Thanks Kev and good luck with it. If you think I can help just give me a tug mate

really good well done...
whistle for a hotty..... comes to mind!

Blushing LOL :eek:

Thanks honey you made me smile :)

Not only has he done well ....... he's gorgeous with it :D

He's such a great addition/contributor to the site :kissass: :kissass:

OMG Karlos, you are such an inspiration!!
WELL DONE!!!
!:wow:

WOW you look great. you've made me smile and feel positive. Thank you for sharing your photo's....

Not only has he done well ....... he's gorgeous with it :D

He's such a great addition/contributor to the site :kissass: :kissass:

Ha ha very funny LOL :D:D:D

Oh my goodness, I am post op 3 days in some pain thinking what have I done to myself.....this is the reason I have done it. Thank you so much fir sharing x

I am amazed,I have never seen the before photos until today & looking at them,makes me realise,I can achieve my dream.
You are a very good looking couple & your wife must be so proud.hopefully,I can have some photos,like that soon,of me & hubby.can,t wait:
Thanks for being an inspiration,
Tracy

I'd forgotten this thread and I'm a little gobsmacked that you guys are still posting on it. Thanks to you all you made my day brighter xxx

Oh. My. Goodness. You look amazing!!
Well done and thank you for the inspiration. Xxx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Absolutly amazing you should be so proud of your self well done, it gives us all newbies something to look forward to in our own achievements xx

i bet your glad i found these photo's and posted on the thread as it seems you have your own little fan club karlos .......

your a true inspiration

Well done Karlos its amazing what you have done to no doubt turn your whole life around you have dedication :airquote: ive got a long road ahead of me but im focused to keep my foot down !
Micky.

wow amazing dfference hun x

Back