• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas Challenge 2011

djdave

Thats it ive scraped Christmas no food no heat and im all alone mum passed away april i cant cope this year going to hibernate :( :( :(

flowerofshona

Dave do you fancy a few days in Bournemouth with us (hubby and the doggies and a nutty blonde friend).
Offers there hun xxxxxx

djdave

flowerofshona Dave do you fancy a few days in Bournemouth with us (hubby and the doggies and a nutty blonde friend).
Offers there hun xxxxxx
thankyou flowerofshona ifs going to be an expensive drive for me but thankyou for the lovely offer im off to chichester on the 15th

pandora

finding my way again !
How many nutty blonde friends do you have Dawn lol xx

flowerofshona

well including you its 2 :8855:

Miss Tickle

Good to see so many people doing so well. Sadly I'm way off and don't think I'll make my target of under 17 stone. Still-you never know with this wls lark do you lol !

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
Good to see so many people doing so well. Sadly I'm way off and don't think I'll make my target of under 17 stone. Still-you never know with this wls lark do you lol !

I must be honest I've had a bit of a week too!!

But we wont be giving up this time will we:)

If we go back to basics...in my case drink some bl**dy water and eat some blinking food I'm sure we can do it...

Even if we fail ( actually I dont want to use that word!) don't reach our targets it wont really matter in the scheme of things will it? we've already come so much further than many of us thought possible, haven't we??

Congratulations to everyone and BRING OUT THE DECORATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!:553:

miserable

I am with u Sarah drink more water... I have to loose 7.5 pounds in 4 weeks which for me as a banders ll be tough going. I have not lost anything for 2 weeks but have not put any on either so ll c. Plus having a fill on 10th so ll c if it helps shifting the remaining. Good luck everyone

Miss Tickle

I must be honest I've had a bit of a week too!!

But we wont be giving up this time will we:)

If we go back to basics...in my case drink some bl**dy water and eat some blinking food I'm sure we can do it...

Even if we fail ( actually I dont want to use that word!) don't reach our targets it wont really matter in the scheme of things will it? we've already come so much further than many of us thought possible, haven't we??

Congratulations to everyone and BRING OUT THE DECORATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!:553:

Thanks Sarah. It's like you've been reading my mi nd. I really do need a lot of encouragement just now xx

jema

Miss Tickle- 28 lbs- 16st 12lbs
Haylz6- 40lbs - 27st
Jema - 20lbs - 16st

hope I've done it right as well. I'd like to lose 20lbs to be 16st.
Good luck y'all. x

I have hit my target a bit early, so I'm setting a different one if that's ok. I weighed in at 16st today, so my new Christmas challenge is to be 15st 9lbs by Christmas Eve. If I don't make that, I've still hit my target, so for once, I won't kick myself if I'm not an angel this Christmas.

Miss Tickle

Hello.
I weighed in this morning after completing the two week no weigh challenge and have lost 5lbs in the fortnight taking me to 17st 6lbs. That means I have to lose 7lbs or more to meet my target. it was 4 weeks til Christmas yesterday and I've promised myself to lose as much as I can by then. I'll swim more and see if that helps! Don't want to let the side down with you all amazing shrinkers!!

helekisapa

could you add me to the list please my start weight before pre op diet is 21stone 10lbs after being on diet for 33 weeks by the time ops is due hope to lose any amount

JO28172

Well guys never thought I'd really do this but with only half a pound to go think I can safely say I've hit my target a month early! This is bizarre!!! just off for a wee to make that last half pound disappear!!! :)

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
Well done everyone....all going great guns:D

I've lost another 2lbs on todays weigh in...leaving me 9lbs to go....I'm gonna do it...I'm gonna do it...I'm gonna do it...I'm gonna do it...

I'll certainly be trying my best:D

Good luck to you all x

Miss Tickle

could you add me to the list please my start weight before pre op diet is 21stone 10lbs after being on diet for 33 weeks by the time ops is due hope to lose any amount

Miss Tickle- 28 lbs- 16st 12lbs: 1st Wi- down 4lbs so far
Haylz6- 40lbs - 27st
Jema - 20lbs - 16st
amanda1 20st 2lbs to lose 28lbs to 18st 2lb ;0)
J028172 - 22lb off down to 14 st 7 1b
831phil (Ruth) - 25lb off (aiming big) so 16st by Xmas!!
mellyb28 - 18lb - 12st 12lbs
liggielass -14lbs =12stone 7lbs
Stefanie- 14lbs making 11 and a half stone xxx
suzie-1 stone also=15.1
Benrese-1 stone (14 pounds)=159 (Happy at 163 though!)
Ric - 45lbs - making me 20 stone (hopefully)
Neeta - 14lbs - down to 180lbs (All being well )
Louanne - 34lbs - down to 15s.
Mrs Smith- 14lbs, into the 14s at 14-13
Happy Days- 25 lbs - from 15:11 now to be 14 for Xmas
Flowerofshona -24lb from 26.2 down to 24st 6lb for xmas
SarahS -30lbs from 17st1lb to 14st 12lb (love to be in 14's!!)
Sparkle-k 24 pounds 14stone exactly
Magsy - 21lbs - means i would be 20 stone for my op
Ladiedevilish - 21lbs making me 19st 13lbs
Lilyscent - 20lbs making me 379lbs or 27 stone
Mio - want to lose 18lb to get to my second target of 12 stone 7lb
Karen19745 - want to lose 22lb making me 12st 7lb
Kath in Buxton - want to lose 30lb - making me 19 st 1lbs
Julie- currently 108.2kg and would like to reach 100kgs (17st 1lbs- 15st 10lbs)
WeightyPrincess - 29lb making me 14 stone
Witchingmoon - 14lbs making me 26st 10lbs
Tink1974 - 14lbs - making me 17 stone 3 (sorry joining this a bit late!)
Miserable-10lbs making me 187lbs
Amy - 35lbs making me 19.5 stone
helekisapa- any thing at all :)

Welcome aboard helekisapa,
Good luck hun xx