• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

clear soup?

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
hi, sorry if i sound abit dim but i am on my pre-op diet and am allowed clear soup does anyone know of any good ones? lisa x

hi, the food one, im allowed clear soup, clear juice, chicken, fish, bovril, an apple and jelly. im so fussy(believe it or not)! im on my 4th day and am just having a chicken breast and an apple as dont like the other stuff and finding it pretty tough so was thinking about trying soup to add abit of variety. lisa x

I think it's any soup that isn't 'Cream of.....' so, really, any homemade vegetable or chicken. I would imagine that any of the Weight Watchers ones would be ok. Zxx

if soups allowed you could use your chicken allowance to make a nice soup.

thanks for advice will give them a try x

what about beef consume thats nice and is a clear soup.

Make sure you do have your 1000 calories a day your body does need the nutrition

its not just any soup that isn't cream of. It is seived clear soup only.

The only ones I can think of that you can buy are the 10 cal boxed soups. It is far easier to make your own.

Just boil any meat/veg you like in stock, season, and then seive to remove the meat/veg. The liquid you are left with is clear soup.

Ooops, thanks for putting me right on that one shelbell. :ashamed0005: Zxx

Back