• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ICE LOLLIES?

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
hi all, i'm on my pre-op diet which consisits of: Clear soup, clear juice, tea, coffee, fish/chicken, green salad or green veg,an apple, jelly and bovril, im really fussy and am mainly eating chicken, cucumber and an apple, does anyone know if i can eat ice lollies on this diet and if so which ones?
thanks
lisa xxx

Icelollies = frozen Sugar~water on a stick mostly so my guess would be no as its supposed to be a VLCD

I will do that if im not able to have any other ones,wish my pre-op diet was made up of mr delmonte's pure orange juice lollies i could eat them for england!!!
Lisa xxx

You can get the sugar free jubblies/calypso pops. The ones that are sold off the shelf and you freeze them yourself.

Hi there, I would stick to your pre-op diet, I know its tough but it would be horrid to get on the operating table and not get the surgery.

Think of this as showing true commitment to a plan.

Also remember it won't be that long before you can have more normal foods.

Good luck and stick with it...;):)

hi all, i'm on my pre-op diet which consisits of: Clear soup, clear juice, tea, coffee, fish/chicken, green salad or green veg,an apple, jelly and bovril, im really fussy and am mainly eating chicken, cucumber and an apple, does anyone know if i can eat ice lollies on this diet and if so which ones?
thanks
lisa xxx

Lisa - sounds like not so bad a pre op, most people get stuck on liquid diets or even the dreaded milk diet !

I agree with Cazbandy though on this, the pre ops a week or two of your life, nows the time to turn around all those bad habbits and focus on changing, if not or your not willing to, then your pretty stuffed post op ! sorry but its reality, band or bypass its going to be a big change for you ! ;)

NOTHING will make me be naughty on this pre op diet, im on my 6th day now 8 days left until i go into hospital!!!! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
lisa xxx

Back