• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Clear Soup diet

sweetquietjox

Anyone got any clear soup receipes as im finding it hard to find any on the net.
Any ideas of what people drank/ate on the clear soup and sf jelly pre-op. All help gratefully received.

I have dredged the internet for clear soup and apart from consomme (yuk reminds me of colonoscopy) and making up a stock cube, they are non existant! Be good if we do get some peeps with recipes. I even asked Carol Ball on FB to no avail LOL

Simply make a soup with all your fave veg,meat,herbs,seasoning etc and strain!Simples

But that is just flavoured water, may as well use a stock cube and save wasting the veggies LOL, I was thinking more along the lines of thin soup, perhaps carrot or greens.
gonna have to get my thinking cap on and invent something other than pure stock! Probably thin but not clear LOL
The idea of drinking a stock cube is certainly not inspiring!

But its not just water, you have the goodness from veg and protien plus herbs and seasonings,cooked longer than normal and all flavour will be in the soup.Anything else wouldnt be clear soup!

But is that not a stock? I suppose the difference is whether it is clear or thin. Strange there are so few recipes!

You want a good blender that gets the veg that runny itl go through a strainer anyway, plus if you cook it long enough there shouldn't be much that doesn't go thru the strainer anyways xxxx least you know your gettin the goodness that you wouldn't get with just a stock cube

Back