• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Clothes for summer sizes 18/20

JO28172

Listed my ex summer stuff on eBay tonight, varios items all fitting size 18/20 so for those losers out there why not take a look. Same username as here JO28172
X

I'll be doing the same once I have my op. Got a load of clothes from when I was 'slimmer' I can slim into.

Mens bigger clothes are so expensive and hopefully I can make a bit money too.

Even got a couple of XXL Armani and LaCoste shirts I have never even work which I hope to fit into

just hope I can raise a bit of cash to help with new wardrobe! Never thought I'd actually be here.... :)

Great tastes hey :)

Listed my ex summer stuff on eBay tonight, varios items all fitting size 18/20 so for those losers out there why not take a look. Same username as here JO28172
X

What a great feeling Jo to be selling your bigger clothes and also to be getting so slim. Well done to you. I am now down to a size 12/14 but still have lots of things to put on e-bay to fund the ever increasing shopping bill for smaller clothes. :D Should really up date my picture, but might do that when we have been on holiday. xx

My holiday wardrobe gonna cost soooo much this year..so every penny counts when I have to replace everything!!! :) still...can't complain when I'm picking up 12/14s off the rack!! Beats 20s anyday x

Back