• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

What's been your most recent NSV?

top_kat

I don't know about you guys and gals, but one of the things that I do like about this journey is the NSV's the things that help the brain to catch up with the body's weight loss . .

What's been your most recent NSV? And is there one that you've had so far that has pleased you the most?

I've had several all at the same time this week
~ needing to buy a pair of shoes in town cos the sole fell off and being able to pick up a size 9 off the shelf in a cheap shop (I was size 10!)
~ being able to move my office chair so much closer to my desk that the handles now hit it lol
~ emptying the wardrobe of ALL of my size 30+ clothes :woohoo:
~ my bath towel wrapping all the way around :)
~ being able to bend down to do my boots up and not having to sit on a seat and bend in odd directions trying to do them up!

:woohoo: for NSV's!

The change in clothes and shoe size I think are the ones which have really pleased me recently . . .especially as I had been still wearing clothes that were 3+ sizes too big . . .am hoping that the wardrobe clear out and the fact that the few items I've listed on Ebay last week have already raised almost £100 will help my brain catch up with the fact that I've lost weight LOL

My most recent nsv is size 20 from tesco which I find come up a bit small. A defined jawline. And also being able to go to sleep with my head on my boyfriends shoulder.

Mine is buying some clothes after losing weight after the op...and then finding out that the new clothes i bought don't fit as i've lost a bit more!

I'm liking these :)

I had another one today . . .

I CAN TOUCH MY TOES!! OMG I can't remember the last time I did that LOL

Not my most recent, but my most memorable one was finding I was at last able to wear wellies of all things. I think I'm going to make a list of all these NSV's and keep them to hand for bad days.

Non-scale victory! Sore bum coz I can now feel my bones on the chair. LOL

My dressing gown seems to have lost a pocket....

It's gone from barely covering me up to over lapping to the loops on the belt :D

I cut my toenails at the weekend :) I like a pedicure anyway, and will go on paying for them. But it has been a while since I managed to find time to go for a pedicure so I just cut them down myself, been ages since I was able to do that successfully!

i had my rings down sized by 5 sizes, the best though was my hubby backing into the wall with car because he was staring at me :)

This morning I put on a pair of long legged boots which have three toggle fastenings up the side, I have been wearing them for the past few years under a long skirt and without the top two toggles done up. This morning they have all done up and easily!!!!

I am pretty pleased with that!!!

Having to buy a size 12 coat because the size 20 that didn't do up last winter looked totally ridiculous!
Not being recognised by one of the young people I work with as I had changed so much.
Being able to wear knee high boots and not having a muffin top with them.

Wore my mum's sheepskin jacket yesterday LOL she couldn't believe it! Never ever thought I would do that or fit into it earlier this year! It wasso lovely & warm. Mmmm

Back