• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Clothes news!

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
My favourite pair of jeans are too big :cry:

Im 5ft 10 and I really struggle to get trousers the right length and that dont hurt my poor tummy (hipsters are the best). However around this time last year I found the perfect jeans in New Look, they are black (old Goth lol) skinny fit, 34inch inside leg and a small 18. They havent fit me for ages so I decided to try them on and as I walked down stairs to show my OH, they fell down :wave_cry: bye bye favourite jeans but hello all of the size 16 combats and jeans gathering dust (some with the labels still on!) that Im in the process of trying on!

So despite my swollen sore tummy my bottom half which was always smaller than my top half has caught up with my top half - woo hoo! ;)

well done mazza! what a great feeling it is! four months ago i owned 2 pairs of elasticated leisure bottoms as i refused to buy new clothes at the size i was, now after losing 5 stone i have 6 pairs of trousers that fit me now the only problem i have is knowing what pair to wear!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Mazza

I have the same problem with clothes. Even these days I only get around 6 weeks out of my suits and shirts etc. It's costing me a chuffin fortune replacing them.

I used to have a suitcase with all my 60 inch chest tops and shirts in, that I wore on our holiday each year. I would add a couple of new ones and bin a couple of old ones each year but my shorts etc were like old friends.

This year I've had to start again, and with luck they will all be too big again next year. :eek: :D When will it end :D:D:D

Well done hun i think u should get OH to bash his credit cards and take u out for a shopping spree which u sooooo deserve xxx

Well done! I have so many too small jeans I cannot wait to wear again.

well done mazza! what a great feeling it is! four months ago i owned 2 pairs of elasticated leisure bottoms as i refused to buy new clothes at the size i was, now after losing 5 stone i have 6 pairs of trousers that fit me now the only problem i have is knowing what pair to wear!!!!!!!!!

What a dilema! he he

COngratulations Mazzza. I have the same thing and now have @ pairs of size 14 jeans!! I can't wait to shop for my winter wardrobe.

COngratulations Mazzza. I have the same thing and now have @ pairs of size 14 jeans!! I can't wait to shop for my winter wardrobe.

Thanks Sue, I bet you cant wait!

I have so many clothes in 16 and some favourite size 14's, so hopefully wont have to buy too much. Size 14 will be my size at goal as it was before I put on this darn weight :mad:

Thanks Heather, yes I do. Nobody has noticed yet though grrrrrrrrr :mad: whats up with them lol x
talking about noticing 2 people have said im looking well, but one man said and i quote "cor blimey girl your shrinking have you been doing naughties all summer hols". i did laugh.
Fab news about your jeans though. time for new favourites.

Back