• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yay go me!

fatbutnot4long

hi all well ive been to the gym again today and asked them to measure my waist as there the only ones that have done that! they done it when i joined 2 weeks ago and i was 122cm well in 2 weeks ive gone down 10 cm! woo hoo! god knows what i was in november but i put on my jeans i wore to be admitted to hospital today (by mistake) and they fell down straight away :D its the first time ive noticed a difference .. im so happy i now weigh 16.10 so ive lost 5 stone in 8 weeks well nearly 9! yayyyyy .. before i go though id like to say a HUUUUGGGGEE thanks to everyone who has given me advice - you all have been supportive to me and you guys that are further than me are a huge inspiration 2 me :D xxxx

Wow hun, thats fantastic!! hope I do as well as you!! Is the 5 stone including pre-op??

yep my op was the 25th i did the pre op for 2 weeks (i cheated loads i was rubbish at it) 2 weeks before i was 21.10 so its exactly 5 stone in 9 weeks (on wednesday) thanks for the reply :) xx

well done hun thats fantastic, inches mean more to me than ounces its visable lol
keep up the good work.

Brilliant Kirsty, you must be well chuffed xx

i am - i didnt notice untill today and then i kinder felt like it had all been worth it! thanks guys xx xx

wow well done x

Congrats! What a fab accomplishment.

Wow that is amazing! There you are saying thank you to everyone for being an inspiration to you and now you're an inspiration to so many more...me included! Well done x

Omg Kirsty thats fab i just hope i am as successful as u r in my first 8 weeks xx

My god, I've never known a female drop the weight that quickly, well done hun. 5 stones in 2 months is just amazing. It took me twice as long as you to drop 5 stones!

:)Wow Kirsty:)
Well done -5 stone & 10 cm gone in 2 months is fab

thank u everyone... i didnt measure my waist when i first came out - my instructor at the gym did it when i joined 2 weeks ago and ive lost 10cm in 2 weeks poppet! how cool is that.. i didnt dare do it before - i didnt think the tape measure would go around me ha! 5 stone is alot and im so happy - 11 more pounds and im half way there already :D thanks again everyone xx

Back