• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Some freeeeeee clothes

masonrules

Sisters! I don't know if this is the right place to put this (please move if not) but I have lots of clothes that no longer fit. The biggest ones already gone to charity but things I have are (these are all almost nearly new, a couple still with tags). I am far from loaded, but this forum has been invaluable for me, and I don't want anyone else to spend as much as me on clothes as they lose weight!!

Ideally they'd all go in one lot to someone who needs them, and would just ask that you cover postage (likely to be between £10 and £20 I guess). Alternatively they can be collected from my home in central Bristol.

1. Blue stripy cross-over sleeveless knee length jersey Dorothy Perkins dress size 18

2. Black long M and S jeans size 16

3. Red crepe Dorothy Perkins dress with tie back size 16

4. Short pale pink sun dress size 14/16

5. A few bras 38G

6. A really nice Freya black tankini top 38G, hardly worn as was mega expensive

7. Tan with black polka dots cotton shirt style dress with buttons from waist size 18

8. Loads of leggings size 16/18...not all so new but okay condition (no holes or anything)

9. Probably a few more things once.I root around!

Hi I have a few bits to give away, collection rather than post. I live in Middlesbrough.
I have given mostly to Charity but I have 2 pairs next trousers, 1 size 22 the other 24. One white nice for summer and the other green flared paisley, really lovely.
Also I black dress and multicoloured dress 22 or 24. Stretchy for both.
Free to a good home. Just private message me.
I know I won't get round to posting them so collection only x

Back