• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jeans size 18

teen

post op loser
woooopie doooo The last pair of jeans I bought was about 0ct 08 and a size 26. Well I went jean shopping at the weekend and found nothing. I had a letter of a catologue company that I aint used for a couple of years with a voucher for £30 of on a spend of £60. So I thought well I got nowt to loose and ordered 4 pairs of jeans 18 and 20, 1 pair straight leg and the others boot leg, and some sandels OMG the 18 straight leg fit a little tight but the fasten up great. The bootcut ones didnt and were hipsters, so they are going back, But the straight ones Im keeping Just waiting for the sandels to come now and with the £30 discount plus another 10% they gave me the jeans are free :party0048::party0048::party0048:

That's brilliant, Teen! xx

wow, great down sizing, well done

Fantastic hun, now you have something for now why not order a 16 as well. Something to look forward to!

Nic;)

Yes I agree with Phatgirl...get the 16's too because it won't be long now...then the 14 then the 12 then the 10.....it's not that far away now.

Well done

~X~

Well done hun !!!!!!!!!!!! bet you look fantastic, i went from size 22 to 10 in 6 months , so dont buy too many big sizes, just get smaller ones. Way to go girl xxxxxxxxxxxx

O bought a new top the other day as well will have to try them on and get a pic taken

Thanx all I still have my size 6/8 jeans from before I got pregnant But I look at them and think thats never gonna happen lol

well done tina x

Tina - you look FANTASTIC in your jeans you have had a great achievement sending you hugs with fairy dust so you can sparkle x

Back