• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Clowns Trousers

12dobidog

I have been having a sort out of my wardrobe and came across the last suit I bought about 2 years ago. The trousers used to be tight and I could not do the jacket up. Now the trousers look like they need a hoop in them and braces to hold them up to wear at a circus. The jacket is now like a big double breasted jacket.
My shirts I was thinking of sending to Chatam dockyard so they could reuse them as sails for the old tall ships.
I threw away 7 Black bags of clothes (well recycled them) and filled our wheelie bin.
Now all my clothes fit in the wardrobe instead hanging on the out side and the back of the door

Well done doobidoobidoo! Isn't it a fab feeling, having smaller clothes. I'm actually wearing a pair of shorts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done dobidog!!!!!!!!!!! I shall keep a look out for your shirts at the dockyards as i dont live that far from there xx

well done you, i bet you feel real good

Linda

I have been having a sort out of my wardrobe and came across the last suit I bought about 2 years ago. The trousers used to be tight and I could not do the jacket up. Now the trousers look like they need a hoop in them and braces to hold them up to wear at a circus. The jacket is now like a big double breasted jacket.
My shirts I was thinking of sending to Chatam dockyard so they could reuse them as sails for the old tall ships.
I threw away 7 Black bags of clothes (well recycled them) and filled our wheelie bin.
Now all my clothes fit in the wardrobe instead hanging on the out side and the back of the door

Well done mate. I can so relate to that! I hope you kept 1 pair for the obligatory comic photo?

Well done doobidoobidoo! Isn't it a fab feeling, having smaller clothes. I'm actually wearing a pair of shorts today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking of photos... PICCIE REQUIRED!! :D;)

xx

I know exactly what you mean mate i have filled 11 bin bags of clothes and am still going but tonight ime going out with my girlfriend in size 38 Henley jeans and a next xl shirt in other words i feel great (might not look it) and i have lost 20 inches off my waist, what ime saying Bryan is it will get even better and a very well done you deserve it.

Lol @ Bryan and his sails... I will be saving my best knickers as the kids have expressed an interest in camping and i don't have a tent :) :) lol...

You are doing so well Bryan, i am thinking very soon you will be changing your profile picture so we can see the difference. Maybe with a nice one of you enjoying your forthcoming holiday?

Keep up the good work xx

:D:D If they want a tent then you had better give them the waterproof incontinence ones... :eek::eek:;)

xx

Aww John, i was hoping to sell them to a fat fetish queen on ebay :whip::angel09:

John, I think you are getting confused they are called Tena ladies, not Tent ladies!:D

Bryan - well done hun xx

Back