• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Where did those inches go?

Muttley1900

I've done photos, before op, after op and each week after, but didn't get into the whole measure myself stuff. School boy error I know, but finding the tape measure, then working out how to measure different parts of my body just seemed to much of a fath at the time.

But, I do still have a wardrobe full of smaller sized clothes, you know, the expensive stuff that you couldn't get rid of because one day you'll fit in them again. Anyway, last weekend old suits started to fit me and I tried some smaller shirts I had, but they was a bit tight. Today though, whilst going through the 'slim wardrobe' again (playing dress up) these shirts seem to fit!

I haven't done my weekly weigh in yet (that's tomorrow) so don't know how much I've lost since last Sunday (but would guess no more than 2 or 3lbs), but I'm just amazed how the body changes shape so quickly from one week to the next.

Know what you mean, i have a waist now and my OH keeps looking at my bum when were walking along and smiling. I find it quite awkward in a nice sort of way!

Kim

Yeah right a man that's never measured 'himself' LOL
Keep up the good work.

Does anyone remember the TV. Show 'Queer as Folk' ?
There was a scene in that where they are all at a restaurant and someone mentions that for every 2 stone you lose, you gain half an inch ..um..down there:p
Needless to say they all turned down the offer of dessert!
Just thought I'd mention ;)
Em xxxxx

There was a scene in that where they are all at a restaurant and someone mentions that for every 2 stone you lose, you gain half an inch ..um..down there:p
Needless to say they all turned down the offer of dessert!
Just thought I'd mention ;)
Em xxxxx

All you weight loss surgery guys - come to momma! X

I've never measured myself - couldn't face the truth! but my body shape has changed. Well the top half has anyway! I'm aware the bottom half is a bit smaller but it's ridiculous just big the difference is from my hips down. I look like a friggin weeble! But then I used to look like a beach ball so I suppose it's an improvement. I'm just hoping the next 6 and a half stone comes off my bottom half to balance me out a bit.

I've done photos, before op, after op and each week after, but didn't get into the whole measure myself stuff. School boy error I know, but finding the tape measure, then working out how to measure different parts of my body just seemed to much of a fath at the time.

But, I do still have a wardrobe full of smaller sized clothes, you know, the expensive stuff that you couldn't get rid of because one day you'll fit in them again. Anyway, last weekend old suits started to fit me and I tried some smaller shirts I had, but they was a bit tight. Today though, whilst going through the 'slim wardrobe' again (playing dress up) these shirts seem to fit!

I haven't done my weekly weigh in yet (that's tomorrow) so don't know how much I've lost since last Sunday (but would guess no more than 2 or 3lbs), but I'm just amazed how the body changes shape so quickly from one week to the next.

I'm exactly like you, pre op was 4XL clothing but have a suitcase full of clothes that are XXL and XXXL to slim into. Some of the XXL stuff is designer wear I didnt dare chuck out as I got bigger so looking forward to getting back into my old Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger clothes, even got an Armani shirt Ive never worn!

A Non Scale Victory well worth the effort for I'd say...

Back