• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Clothes Coming Soon lol

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Ok so after a bit of a downer this morning about what my scales said, I decided to have a look through my wardrobe and sort it out a bit.

Normally I am a 5XL or a 22" collar for a formal shirt for work, not that I need it for my tummy, just the fact that I need it to get extra length to cover my tummy, when I wear my trousers under my belly lol

Anyway I still have some old clothes in the wardrobe and have some 4xl and 3xl casual shirts, so I decided to try a couple of 4xl shirts on, and to my suprise they look too big on me when I looked in the mirror.

Now do I try a 3xl, so I did, and again the tummy was very lose now, just not really long enough if I wear my trousers under my tummy, but if I wear them on my tummy, then the shirt would be more than big enough.

Woohoo 2xl I am on my way.

So it looks like, like somebody else said on a earlier thread of mine, although you might not be losing weight, you could be losing inches. Well it looks like I am. I hope I dont lose them everywhere though :) (I meant my feet for those with mucky minds lol)

suepat10

WTG!!!!!

I have one of those storage bags that you vaccuum down in the cupboard over my bedroom door and I can't wait to get that down and have a sort out!

Miss hungry

7 stone lighter!
I had a mass cull of my clothes a few weeks ago. I charity shopped some and am going to ebay the decent ones.
May as well make some money to go towards all the new ones I'm buying!

penelope1008

I may still be pre-op but have lost enough since Christmas that I have had a cull already of all the clothes that are to big or loose now before the op a large pile awaits a sac and a walk to the charity shop. Another job this weekend.