• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

co-morbidities ????

I don't think so. I am hypothyroid but never heard it mentioned. I will still be hypo after the op, but probably need less medication as there will be less of me to lug around.

Ps is your name anything to do with Lamorna West Penwith? Trisha

I did wonder - There are a lot of Lamorna lovers out there ! Is it especially the Mill area you love, rather than the top or the bottom? I think the 'middle people' are more adjusted - Maybe it has something to do with the Wink being in the middle! LOL

Hi,
a gather you come from cornwall... my special place,
I spend two three week periods of the year in your area and always feel at home there

I dont have comorbs as such,I was refered under 'exceptional rules'As I need two surgeries but cant have them till the weight is off for good,as I have had a prolapse repaired twice before and this would be my last chance or the next surgery would permanently seal my vagina.Maz x

I dont have comorbs as such,I was refered under 'exceptional rules'As I need two surgeries but cant have them till the weight is off for good,as I have had a prolapse repaired twice before and this would be my last chance or the next surgery would permanently seal my vagina.Maz x

Permanently seal your vagina :eek: XX

I know Jac! Not that it gets used for anything apart from letting my innards breathe!Doc said he would be able to repair it with mesh but cant have the weight on it.He would cut my lady petals and sew it together,leaving space to pee.Who said you cant make a slik purse from a sows ear! pmsl Maz x

Ladies please, i'm not ready to hear this kinda thing :(

I remember Jade Goody saying she was going to the loo to shake her lettuce!Mines more like a cabbage!

Back