• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Come on Cah-ching, what you doing?

Mixman

I did 26.6 miles yesterday and 27.3 miles this morning on the bike! :D

Need to get my butt into gear and step up again. Only did 234 miles last month!

Aaaaahhhhh. .....Mixman :lilkiss: thanks! I did kinda neglected here a little, but it's great to see posts in spite of me :eek:

So you've only done 234 miles for the month of October ??? Does that mean your general exercise regime was down too? Well done for doing it, but as you say time to get your but into gear.

Are you doing and strength exercises to go along with your cardio (bicycle and x-trainer)? I know the bicycle act as a resistence exercise too. Your stamina must be through the rough ..... ! ;)

I drove up from London (I would have riden a bike if I could :D) and went straight to the gym did bike and got carried away on the X trainer then went to an aerobics class. Gotta do my arms later as my biceps and shoulders are crying out for me to tear the muscles to shreds.

Hi CC and MM, maybe you can help me,

Pre surgery I've cycled with my kids, nowhere near your level mm, but 3 - 4 evening per week for 30- 60 mins... now nearly 2 weeks post op I wondering how soon I can get back out on my bike...

How soon after surgery can we exercise?

It won't be long Jac... just wait and see!
Love and hugs xx

Back