• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need to share

bungle1999

Hi everyone,

I so need to share my news with you.
I am 16 days post op and before my op one of my goals was to ride a bike again. Last time I did this was umpteen years ago.
Anyway, got up tnis morning and it is such a beautiful day I hought what the 'eck. I will only get to the end of the road but I need to start somewhere.
I MADE IT ROUND THE BLOCK!!!!!
yAAAAY

Am so excited.
:D

Wow! Brilliant news - there will be no stopping you now!

(Do you think I will be able to ride a bike post op too? Or do you think that the fact that I have never been able to ride a 2-wheeler at all - even as a kid - might be a problem? :D)

love

TillyBob

well done bungle !!!! i bet you feel good do it again later as well, each time go a little further, well done xxx

Thank you. I can not believe how much riding a bike has elated me. I feel all emotional. Even my son ran round the block encoraging me (It was like ahaving a 12 year old personal trainer).
And TillyBob, I KNOW you will be able to do it. gOOD LUCK. XXXXXXXX

well done! That's fantastic

I know how you feel. My aim was to be able do up my own shoes which I did achieve soon after.

please take it easy as you are still healing inside. I believe you are still healing up to 6 weeks post op as your insides take longer to heal.

You go for it!!!

Well done...the feeling from this will carry you a long long way...keep on acheiveing its all forward now..xx

brilliant!
i hope to be able to ride mine one day too.xx

wow thats brill hun i cant wait till i can do this yano sefton park here i come when ive had op and lost weight hehehe.x

Thanks everyone. I promise yoiu I am not overdoing it. I felt like I could have done more but was sensible and stopped rather than pverdoing it. Also I hve a hubby that will not let me overdo it.
So thanks again everyone. I am still walking round with the biggest smile on my face like the cat that got the cream!! xxxxx

Hahaha - well in Bungle! Thats cracking! I too tried my bike about the same time as you post op and my god my bum killed for days after! My fella has got a bike this morning so he will fix that and hopefully we will be following you round the block! x Well done you!!!

Congratulations Bungle you're doing great. But as others have said be careful for chuffs sake babe xxx

Back