• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Confused, disappointed and frustrated

Su2ie

I have seen a few times on here about how bad Sunderland is for waiting times and cancelling appointments and at the seminar the surgeon himself warned us about this.
I've been stressing myself silly over losing my target weight with no idea when my next appointment is, not to mention obsessing about the whole thing now it's taken over my life!!
Got all excited this morning when an appointment letter dropped through the letterbox, ripped it open only to find it was a cancellation for an appointment I didn't know I had - in April!!!!! Think even I can lose 3kg by then (though the trickier bit may be keeping it off and maintaining the momentum!

Oh well, at least I know they haven't forgotten about me :)

It is frustrating, I know.

If you want an earlier appointment, try ringing often to see if they have a cancellation. That's a good way of trying to bump up your appointments.

X

i went private so cant really shed any light on it but good luck! We have the same target weight what op are you planning to have? x

i went private so cant really shed any light on it but good luck! We have the same target weight what op are you planning to have? x

I'm probably having a bypass based on discussions so far.

I'm sure it will all happen in good time, I'm just really impatient :) and obsessed :)

I think its the NHS processes in general... They seem very 'ad-hoc' to say the least. But I still thank God, I am hopefully, within their sights now! xx :)

Back