• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Confused......

brooksypjkn

Was booked in for my consultation with the hospital group but keep reading negative comments about the aftercare. Can anyone recommend where's best in S Yorks? X

you will find good things and bad things about most providers as not everyone will have a positive experience. Research as many providers as you can, have a consultation and speak to them to get as much feedback as you can so you can make an informed decision.

I researched for almost 7 years while I battled with my fear of anaesthetic, and I have very mixed feelings about the "after care" from my own provider.

Sorry should have said its for a band

Top_cat is right, research and research some more then you know you've done all you can to make the right decision for your surgery. Best of luck with your wls journey and I'm sure there will be others who are in your area who can help x

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using WLSurgery

I've been online most of today and spoken to various clinics. I have cancelled my appointment with the hospital group and I have a consultation booked on Saturday with healthier weight in Manchester x thanks x

Hi
How far in South Yorkshire do you want to travel.

I had my Sleeve in Doncaster Royal Infirmary in November, and the after care is fantastic.

Hope Manchester works out for you, good luck with your journey.

Got my consultation today at 10, really excited. The band will be done with a single incision and through my belly button. I really hope my surgery date will be very soon xx

Wow that is so quick!!

I'm going to book mine tomorrow hopefully, but feel I need about 6 weeks to be prepared!

Thanks all, I'm booked in March 10th xx

Not too long to wait - hope everything goes really well and it assists you to get where you want to be :)

I am hoping to have a date soon (nhs) and can then find something else to fret about !

Take care and good luck :)

Back