• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

contact from hospital

misselvis

its nearly 2 weeks since my band
i was told someone would contact me within the first 2 weeks then a follow up
appointment
not heard a thing from them
someone i met in hospital said she had 2 phone calls in the first 6 days
thats nice
she was in same hospital
anyone else had the same happen to them

kay xx

Kay I had a call within 2 days to see how I was but nothing since - call them Hun if your concerned x I think it was just under two weeks from my op when I got my email fr my first fill and dietician x

Hi Kay - I also had a call 2 days post op to check how I'm doing but I didn't receive the email or phone call for the first dietitian appointment or the first fill.

I gave them a ring yesterday and they said November dates haven't been released yet and once they are, they will book us in.

As my op was 1 day after yours, I think it applies to you too.

If you want to give them a ring the aftercare team's phone no is 0845 124 9234 (this is for The Hospital Group obviously :) ) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I've just had my call literally minutes ago!!! It was the bariatric nurse, he was lovely. I wasn't prepared so didn't have much to tell him other than how good I felt! He said he'd get my medical notes and give me a call next week, and I could ask him anything about the op, all the questions I forgot to ask the prof!
He also told me about the support group he runs monthly and is sending directions, they may have one near you?
If you are worried hon, give them a call. They just may have not got round to it, or have staff absence. Xxx

Kay I had a call within 2 days to see how I was but nothing since - call them Hun if your concerned x I think it was just under two weeks from my op when I got my email fr my first fill and dietician x

hi maggie
are you ok
how are you doing on the food now
i am still liquids till monday
still got bit of wind but easier, just seem to have back ache
i sound a real moaner but i am not
quick thought are you on face book

take care

kay xx

Hi Kay - I also had a call 2 days post op to check how I'm doing but I didn't receive the email or phone call for the first dietitian appointment or the first fill.

I gave them a ring yesterday and they said November dates haven't been released yet and once they are, they will book us in.

As my op was 1 day after yours, I think it applies to you too.

If you want to give them a ring the aftercare team's phone no is 0845 124 9234 (this is for The Hospital Group obviously :) ) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

thank you

kay x

misselvis said:
hi maggie
are you ok
how are you doing on the food now
i am still liquids till monday
still got bit of wind but easier, just seem to have back ache
i sound a real moaner but i am not
quick thought are you on face book

take care

kay xx

I'm doing great thanks kay - no not on fb x
Still get a bit of pain where my port is now and again but feeling great loving my band x

Not tried things like bread or rice, not had any probs with food making sure I chew lots and eating slowly - only thing that I struggled with was scrambled egg - not tried it since x

Paula x

Back