• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Contraception question???

i hope not..i just am used to being very annoying to others by my nature..and i go on about myself...even by going on about myself ibeing annoying i am being annoying

also i had done a more detailed post but then edited so i worried my post would make no sense

mate no worries were all on here for support and to support each other, dont worry about being annoying...u got a question ask, u need support ask nobody will judge u xx

I think the injection is still supposed to be fine...it's to do with the absorption in the stomach. I have the coil fitted (the one without any hormones) as it's just easier for me. A bit painful when it was fitted but after all we've been through 10 seconds of pain is nothing hey?

I think the injection is still supposed to be fine...it's to do with the absorption in the stomach. I have the coil fitted (the one without any hormones) as it's just easier for me. A bit painful when it was fitted but after all we've been through 10 seconds of pain is nothing hey?

No hun i'm not disputing that it dosnt do the job its designed for its just that...
1. It can lead to osteoporosis and as our calcium levels can sometimes be dodgy that worries me
2. It can exaggerate the symptoms of gall stones, and i dont know if its coincidence but i had the injection 4 weeks ago and for the last for days i have been in agony with gall stones, something i havent sufffered before....although i do know that this could have happened regardless.
xxxxx

well i am booking in hopefully this thursday to get the copper coil fitted...not lookin forward to it but am looking forward to AFTER it's in haha

Back