• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Daily or Weekly?

siana58

A question, do you all try to keep to same calorie, protein, carb levels on daily basis or average it out over the course of a week? I read a post recently about nudging weight loss by having a little extra and then considerably less the next day, and I wonder how it might work when exercise is introduced. I log all my food/exercise on MFP and am surprised (in a good way) how my weekly stats stack up

My team are really keen for you not to count protein or calories. Just eat three small meals a day and herby snacks.

I take one day at a time. If I was quite a bit under on protein I would be tempted to boost it the next day. No exercise atm because of health issues.

I think Alison meant "healthy" :)

I agree that is most important. Ultimately whatever little we eat should give our body wall the nutrients.

With regards to protein, my dietician said OK to average it out over a week. I am not good with protein, so pleased to know I can top up if too lonesome day.

Back