• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Date for surgery

Tracey37

Hi everyone

Well got great news today murryfield called me with a date for surgery which is the 30th jan so will be starting pre op diet on the
16th , so happy and nervous at the same time xx

Tracey37 said:
Hi everyone

Well got great news today murryfield called me with a date for surgery which is the 30th jan so will be starting pre op diet on the

Oooo exciting! Good luck hun that's brilliant Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Great news Tracey good luck ;) x

Tracey37 said:
Hi everyone

Really good news for u :) I'm having mine 3rd of Feb I know wot u mean with the excited and nervous xxxx

yayyyy fantastic news Tracey :) good luck mate :) xxx

Thanks every one and good luck to anyone having surgery soon too xxx

ooh well done!! bet you cant wait!

I had mine done at Murrayfield the staff are lovely and very respectful, they pop in the room regularly to check you are ok and have a little chat, the dietician comes round a couple of times too so you will be well looked after :) good luck with pre op diet x

That is brilliant news :)

Well guys start my pre op diet tomorrow , so I will wake up and weigh my self , surgery in two weeks yippie x

Tracey37 said:
Well guys start my pre op diet tomorrow , so I will wake up and weigh my self , surgery in two weeks yippie x

Hope u enjoyed ur last day of normal food, good luck with the diet I'm sure 2 weeks will fly by and u will be on the losers bench b4 u know it :) xx

Good luck Tracey ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back