• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre op diet

Tracey37

Well guys got through my second day of pre op diet , felt a little hungry tonight so went for a drive which helped ,

Has anyone else has gastric sleeve at murryfield in Wirral and could u share your experience as having op on the 30th Jan
Thanks everyone for your support xxx

pre - op diet

Hi, I started my pre-op diet yesterday, can I ask which plan you follow? I am a diabetic so I follow plan 2, I was ok yesterday but this morning I have felt hungary! I am due to have a gastric sleeve op on 8th february by Mr Amir Khan at Walsall Manor Hospital x

i had DS at Murrayfield with Mr Kerrigan the staff are lovely and very caring, the follow up is also very good and they phone to make sure all is ok regularly xx good luck

shelleyt said:
Hi, I started my pre-op diet yesterday, can I ask which plan you follow? I am a diabetic so I follow plan 2, I was ok yesterday but this morning I have felt hungary! I am due to have a gastric sleeve op on 8th february by Mr Amir Khan at Walsall Manor Hospital x

Hi hun , I am following the low carb diet for two weeks set by spire murryfield , on my third day but not been feeling to great today , but I think this is normal , all the best with your pre op diet hunxx

im on day 7 of the diet im doing the slimfast only diet 5 bottles a day and no food at all the first 4 days where really hard but now i feel great and after 7 days ive lost 10lb im having a bypass on 4th feb at the homerton x

Gr8 to see you're being so positive and taking your mind off the hunger. Well done hun - keep up the good work x

Back