• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Daughter leads the way

Ok so she's 5 weeks down the line and now lost 10lb! Isn't that amazing for a 13yr old.,especially since she's driving this. I said to her why don't you reward yourself with a fav food at the 1 stone mark (aka a mcd's) and her reply was no, since it may then add her a pound or two on...so now I'v got my thinking cap on for a small non edible reward, as I think she deserves something, as it can't be easy at her age!! (now for me to roll out of bed and get weighed...yikes!)

Wow! She's doing great!! I've heard of people buying charm bracelets such as psndora ones (but cheaper probably!) and getting a charm fir every stone/half stone they lose. Which is a nice idea if she likes that kind of thing? Xx

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

ah that's a fab idea....also saw the money banks today that you have to smash when u want to spend the money and one had 'the new me fund' on it which I thought was good...could do £1 for 1lb for her xx

My friend bought me one of those for my post op pressie! I keep trying to stash a little bit in here and there! But that really does sound like a great idea! You must be very proud of her!

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

At the rate she's going?! I'd be broke lol

well a little update from my daughter......slow and steady and shes now at 1st 4.5lb loss from the start of her journey mid October! so pleased for her and shes secretly loving how everyone is noticing and complementing her! BMI wise has gone from being Obese to just Overweight which is fab too!
Shes not exactly going without and Im letting her be her own boss in this one....but is now choosing the odd Happy Meal versus an adult big meal and at the most only once per week/fortnight so her head seems in the right space....
v proud!! :)

Well done to ur daughter ;) x

Well done, mother and daughter lead the way xxx

Thx all...saying that we are both full of remorse following 2 days of eating crap but today's a new day and what's left is going in the bin...enoughs enough lol xx

Well it's been a while but she's hit the 2stone off this week....nice and steady progress without anything too radical. She's gone from 11.6 to 9.6....much better for a very soon to be 14yr old. :)

a small pic...I'm not that techie lol

Attachments

• image-2112879692.jpg
    image-2112879692.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 74
She looks wonderful. Tell her a great big well done from me !
You have so got to get her something special to wear !!
xx

She is a stunning :) looks like you :)

She is beautiful and I bet she feels a whole heap better. Well done the both of you! xx

Aw thanks ladies! Neither of us should have got as bad as we did and I'm the only one to blame..takeaway queen! We lived on them! But main thing is we are turning ourselves around now! roll on summer....can't wait to be at goal, enjoying the weather and looking good (at 40) lol :) x

Aw well dun 2ur daughter she gawjuss :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back