• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dawn is done & dusted

pandora

finding my way again !
So move up on the losers bench !
I called a while ago & was told she was "fine" xx

That's gr8! Thanks for letting us know hun x

Don't know Dawn as only just joined but good luck to her and you, are you on your pre op liver shrinking diet. I am kinda worried about mine eeeek

Dawn aka flowers of shona & o start my diet on thurs , Yes bit nervous about it too xx

Woohoo! Great news x

great news, thanks :) xxx

Thanks Cheryl :) give her all our love when you speak to her. Hope she is having a good, pain free post op evening mwah xxx :)

I am hoping to go see her tomorrow , I have my pre op , just depends if they let me sneak in out of hours lol , if not Thursday xx

Thanks Denise , I will update as I know any more . I know she doesn't have a mobile or internet access so won't be online till she's home xx

Last edited:
Dawns hubby John has just phoned me , she's in quite a bit of pain & very sleepy so he left her sleeping after they had given her some painkillers

Great to hear, hope she has a speedy recovery x

Good news re op and good luck with your pre-op

Tks for the update hun glad she's ok n good luck for 2moz xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

just been to see Dawn although she is still in abit of pain ( & wont ring to ask for painkillers :mad:) she is doing well hopes to be out tomorrow or friday ...... & get this ..... her liver had shrunk too much kept sliding of the retractor lol !!!!

just been to see Dawn although she is still in abit of pain ( & wont ring to ask for painkillers :mad:) she is doing well hopes to be out tomorrow or friday ...... & get this ..... her liver had shrunk too much kept sliding of the retractor lol !!!!

Aw that's brilliant, Cheryl :) The pain will get less each day until it is just a memory ... not long before she is home in her own bed :) xxx

Back